Specialty Surgery Center 9001 Wilshire Blvd Ste 100 (Ground Floor) Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Parking in garage under building (charge) or free and metered parking on side streets
Some important phone numbers
|Specialty Surgery Center||(310) 275-2339|
|Khanna Vision Institute||(805) 230-2126 Option #3|
|Emergency (Dr. Khanna)||(310) 403-7497|
|Drops to start before surgery||Instructions|
Antibiotic drops Moxifloxacin / Gatifloxacin / Zymaxid / Besivance / Vigamox
1 drop 4 times a day in Right / Left eye
Start 3 days before surgery
Begin drops on ____/____/____ Continue for at least 7 days after surgery when further instructions will be given
1. Contact Lens Removal: Avoid wearing soft lenses for at least 3-7 days and Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) Contacts Lenses, 3-4 weeks before your procedure. We will advise you on this matter.
2. Please DO NOT EAT or DRINK after midnight (or 8 hours before surgery time). If you take medications, you may take them as necessary, with as little water as possible.
3. Please remove all facial and eye makeup at least 12 hours prior to your procedure. It is important that you remove all trace amounts of mascara and eyeliner residue prior to your procedure.
4. Do not wear any perfume, cologne, or scented lotions on the day of your procedure.
5. No smoking or drinking alcoholic beverages on the day of your procedure.
6. Please arrange to have a friend or family member drive you to and from the surgery center on the day of your procedure, and possibly to your 1-day follow-up visit.
7. You will be given a kit containing aftercare instructions and time for your 1-day post op exam immediately after your procedure.
We will do our absolute best to make your experience a pleasant one!